Web lists-archives.com

Firefox 52.2.0 ESR: why 2 profiles of the FF install have different values for extensions.ui.lastCategory setting?

I installed Firefox version 52.2.0, and have two profiles with a few very different settings. The add-ons are shared, of course. And the add-on related settings should be equal for both profiles.

Comparing a few settings between the two profiles using about:config , I found a setting with 2 different values, and I do not understand the reason for that. As I said, the add-on settings for all my profiles should be the same.

The setting which differ in these 2 profiles is:

extensions.ui.lastCategory

And the two values I have in each are

addons://list/extension

and

addons://updates/available

What those two values mean? And (if possible to say that) how do they change to those values? I think both were not a manual editing of about:config.

--
=
    If this message and others are off-topic,