Firefox 52.2.0 ESR: why 2 profiles of the FF install have different values for extensions.ui.lastCategory setting?
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 14:35:59 -0200
- From: Balaco ocalaB <ocalab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Firefox 52.2.0 ESR: why 2 profiles of the FF install have different values for extensions.ui.lastCategory setting?
I installed Firefox version 52.2.0, and have two profiles with a few very different settings. The add-ons are shared, of course. And the add-on related settings should be equal for both profiles.
Comparing a few settings between the two profiles using about:config , I found a setting with 2 different values, and I do not understand the reason for that. As I said, the add-on settings for all my profiles should be the same.
The setting which differ in these 2 profiles is: extensions.ui.lastCategory And the two values I have in each are addons://list/extension and addons://updates/availableWhat those two values mean? And (if possible to say that) how do they change to those values? I think both were not a manual editing of about:config.
-- = If this message and others are off-topic, disconsider that part of it, or ask it to be moved to another group. If someone replied here, my opinion is that there is no problem with that - a problem is something that is really rare, IMO. _______________________________________________ general mailing list general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
- Prev by Date: Re: Thunderbird: how to create a filter to work *only* in starred messages?
- Next by Date: Re: changing eMail hosts
- Previous by thread: Firefox 45.9 ESFR Continues to install new version.
- Next by thread: Re: Firefox 52.2.0 ESR: why 2 profiles of the FF install have different values for extensions.ui.lastCategory setting?