Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox 45.9 ESFR Continues to install new version.

On 12/29/17 7:43 AM, Daniel wrote:
Ocalab wrote:
Em 29-12-2017 02:48, Michael Gordon escreveu:
Hello fellow Firefox Users,

I am probably in the wrong place, but this is all I could find.

Hello. (:

You are in mozilla.general newsgroup (or in the mirrored mailing list for that newsgroup!), which is fine for your question. There is also the mozilla.support.firefox group, but that is moderated. I had problems there, here is better. You should find the answer you need here - as I have done I couple of times. Just be patient.

No, Ocalab, Michael should go to mozilla.support.firefox (or its mailing list) and ask his question there, where reasonable people would expect all the Firefox experts to hang out.

Sure, it is a moderated group, so it may initially take some time for the question to appear on the *appropriate* news group .... and then leave this group for the general, weather/religion/chit-chat posts!!

Of course ... IMHO, of course!! ;-)

Maybe we should answer here and set Followup-To: to the support groups. 😈

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
general mailing list