Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox 45.9 ESFR Continues to install new version.

Em 29-12-2017 02:48, Michael Gordon escreveu:
Hello fellow Firefox Users,

I am probably in the wrong place, but this is all I could find.

Hello. (:

You are in mozilla.general newsgroup (or in the mirrored mailing list for that newsgroup!), which is fine for your question. There is also the mozilla.support.firefox group, but that is moderated. I had problems there, here is better. You should find the answer you need here - as I have done I couple of times. Just be patient.

I have no ideas about your problem, unfortunately. What you said you have done, changed the FF settings to never look for updates, was what I would have done to stop the automatic updates. I am using Firefox 52.2.0 ESR with *no updates* ever done. This version has a few problems to me, but it is almost fine, so I did not look for a previous version (and will not do it so soon, FF developers are doing some bad changes in the current beta versions and most recent releases; maybe situation will change in 2019, but you will hear about browsers created from "FF good versions", it may be good to try them a bit: PaleMoon and others (I am not a good person to remember all the other browser names, but go reading other thread here and in mozilla.support.firefox too and you will see the magic names).

(:

--
=
    If this message and others are off-topic,