Re: Thunderbird: how to create a filter to work *only* in starred messages?
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 16:08:18 -0500
- From: WaltS48 <WaltS48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Thunderbird: how to create a filter to work *only* in starred messages?
On 12/28/17 2:17 PM, Ocalab wrote:
TB 45.8.0 (possibly ESR)
Newsgroup account, where some messages are starred by me.
- to create a filter to search for some text *only* in starred messages
(which are usually much less that all group message, so the star
importance in this filter)
- first thing: filter will be *only* applied manually;
- second: it will *not* be run when new messages are received
- third: applied when *all rules* are satisfied
- 1st rule: the message have a start ... but I could not find that
option! The only options I have are:
subject, from, date, priority, status,
to, cc, "to or cc", "from, to, cc or cco",
"days from date",
"size(KB)" (this KB is KiB or kB?),
"punctuation origin is...",
How do I make a filter analyse only starred messages?
Use the Quick Filter Toolbar.
National Popular Vote <http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
general mailing list