Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird: how to create a filter to work *only* in starred messages?

On 12/28/17 2:17 PM, Ocalab wrote:
TB 45.8.0 (possibly ESR)

Newsgroup account, where some messages are starred by me.

I want:

- to create a filter to search for some text *only* in starred messages (which are usually much less that all group message, so the star importance in this filter)

- first thing: filter will be *only* applied manually;

- second: it will *not* be run when new messages are received

- third: applied when *all rules* are satisfied

- 1st rule: the message have a start ... but I could not find that option! The only options I have are:

     subject, from, date, priority, status,
     to, cc, "to or cc", "from, to, cc or cco",
     "days from date",
     "size(KB)" (this KB is KiB or kB?),
     has attachment(s),
     spam status,
     spam percentage,
     "punctuation origin is...",

How do I make a filter analyse only starred messages?

Use the Quick Filter Toolbar.

See: <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/quick-filter-toolbar>

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop