Web lists-archives.com

Thunderbird: how to create a filter to work *only* in starred messages?

TB 45.8.0 (possibly ESR)

Newsgroup account, where some messages are starred by me.

I want:

- to create a filter to search for some text *only* in starred messages (which are usually much less that all group message, so the star importance in this filter)

- first thing: filter will be *only* applied manually;

- second: it will *not* be run when new messages are received

- third: applied when *all rules* are satisfied

- 1st rule: the message have a start ... but I could not find that option! The only options I have are:

    subject, from, date, priority, status,
    to, cc, "to or cc", "from, to, cc or cco",
    "days from date",
    "size(KB)" (this KB is KiB or kB?),
    tags,
    has attachment(s),
    spam status,
    spam percentage,
    "punctuation origin is...",
    "Personalize..."

How do I make a filter analyse only starred messages?

--
=
    If this message and others are off-topic,