Thunderbird: how to create a filter to work *only* in starred messages?
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 17:17:30 -0200
- From: Ocalab <ocalab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Thunderbird: how to create a filter to work *only* in starred messages?
TB 45.8.0 (possibly ESR)
Newsgroup account, where some messages are starred by me.
- to create a filter to search for some text *only* in starred messages
(which are usually much less that all group message, so the star
importance in this filter)
- first thing: filter will be *only* applied manually;
- second: it will *not* be run when new messages are received
- third: applied when *all rules* are satisfied
- 1st rule: the message have a start ... but I could not find that
option! The only options I have are:
subject, from, date, priority, status,
to, cc, "to or cc", "from, to, cc or cco",
"days from date",
"size(KB)" (this KB is KiB or kB?),
"punctuation origin is...",
How do I make a filter analyse only starred messages?
If this message and others are off-topic,
disconsider that part of it, or ask it to be
moved to another group. If someone replied
here, my opinion is that there is no problem
with that - a problem is something that is
really rare, IMO.
general mailing list