Web lists-archives.com

Firefox: It was around here! Please refresh my memory! I want to do that again!

Hello, people,

I discovered that something very good I did in one FF profile I use , but not in the other. (I have more than 2 profiles, and usually there is more than one opened at the same time) I am almost 100% sure that the key to the behaviour I want is changing some setting (possibly just one, but not sure) in about:config.

The behaviour I want is: when I click in a link holding the ctrl key, the new tab will *not* get focus immediately (that is FF's default). I may continue to read the page where the link is while the new tab loads or I am not satisfied with what I read. To focus the new tab is a simple "ctrl+tab" ahead (as if it was focused just before the current tab got focus, which is great for me).

What setting(s) do I change to get that behaviour, in that other profile? I could not find where that was by the starred posts I have here (but maybe I did not star it, my mistake, forgot, ...). May you refresh my memory or (simply) tell me how to do that?

These about:config changes + consequences are so hard to find! I will write all I like and ever use in a personal collection (stored in a simple text file in some draft email) from now on. This will be the first one there!

(:

--
=
    If this message and others are off-topic,