Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Will Phase out Legacy Add-Ons, Will Support WebExtensions

On 12/27/2017 5:21 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 12/27/2017 at 9:12 AM, Desiree created this epitome of digital genius:

A new Windows 10 Pro computer is being delivered tomorrow.  I have not used Windows 10 before so it will be awhile before I set up TB on it but it will be interesting to see if I have the painting problem in Windows 10 also.  It has a nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 card.

There are steps you can take to make W10 look like W7. If you need help
with that let us know.

I had to tame Windows 8 Pro with Start8 and Windowblinds. I have purchased Start10 and Windowblinds 10 so I should be ok. (I'm more concerned about Microsoft spying and the fact I can't control fully Windows updates but I have Ask Woody and other sites for reference for those areas of concern). After I "fixed" Windows 8 Pro, I have really enjoyed it so hopefully I can get Windows 10 set up to where I feel OK with it..."enjoying it" is probably a stretch as there is no way I can have full control with Windows 10 (unless I had the Enterprise version).