Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Will Phase out Legacy Add-Ons, Will Support WebExtensions

On 12/27/2017 01:07 PM, Luis wrote:
Caver1 wrote:
On 12/27/2017 11:54 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 12/27/17 11:43 AM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 27-12-2017 14:23, Luis escreveu:
Ed Mullen wrote:
On 12/27/2017 at 9:12 AM, Desiree created this epitome of digital
genius:

A new Windows 10 Pro computer is being delivered tomorrow.  I have
not used Windows 10 before so it will be awhile before I set up TB on
it but it will be interesting to see if I have the painting problem
in Windows 10 also.  It has a nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 card.

There are steps you can take to make W10 look like W7. If you need
help with that let us know.

Step number 1: Install Classic Shell (free)

The beauty of "there is always a way to keep things as you know and
like and have used for many years, even when the heads of things seem
to throw that out completely".

^,^

How do I put a 1940 Ford Coupe body on my 2017 Ford Fusion?

There are innumerable examples of classic cars with modern engines,
transmissions throughout the world.

The question is not how to replace the original 1940 Ford engine by a
modern Ford engine but how to replace the 2017 Ford Fusion Sedan
bodywork by the old 1940 Ford coupe bodywork. -Well, my guess is that it
could be done using the appropriate software. ;)

Same difference  :)

--
Caver1