Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Will Phase out Legacy Add-Ons, Will Support WebExtensions

Em 27-12-2017 16:07, Luis escreveu:
Caver1 wrote:
On 12/27/2017 11:54 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 12/27/17 11:43 AM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 27-12-2017 14:23, Luis escreveu:
Ed Mullen wrote:
On 12/27/2017 at 9:12 AM, Desiree created this epitome of digital

A new Windows 10 Pro computer is being delivered tomorrow.  I have
not used Windows 10 before so it will be awhile before I set up
TB on
it but it will be interesting to see if I have the painting problem
in Windows 10 also.  It has a nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 card.

There are steps you can take to make W10 look like W7. If you need
help with that let us know.

Step number 1: Install Classic Shell (free)

The beauty of "there is always a way to keep things as you know and
like and have used for many years, even when the heads of things
seem to throw that out completely".

How do I put a 1940 Ford Coupe body on my 2017 Ford Fusion?

There are innumerable examples of classic cars with modern engines,
transmissions throughout the world.

The question is not how to replace the original 1940 Ford engine by a
modern Ford engine but how to replace the 2017 Ford Fusion Sedan
bodywork by the old 1940 Ford coupe bodywork. -Well, my guess is that it
could be done using the appropriate software. ;)

Also taking the question seriously, I have an answer...

Replacing the bodywork of a car is something pretty feasible today, in the whole world. Fibreglass and other materials may be used to completely replace the body of any car. Restrictions will be put by the car owner: keep same glasses or not; smaller pieces and accessories; etc. To mirror the body of another car, but make it a little bigger or smaller to fit mechanical parts of the existing chassis... Free your imagination, you should easily get my idea.

I was not able to find clearer examples of what I want in English, but that is probably just a consequence of my poor vocabulary in English for car body parts names. However, some you may find much better examples - and my examples are pretty good, as you will see.

I quickly skimmed the 2 first pages of this search:

And have quickly read these two Wikipedia(en) articles - the second is one of the "See also" for the first, a pretty good fact that made me check it. Here they are:

Hope you like it! I did not enjoy so much, but I am kind of busy with a few other things right now...

general mailing list