Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Will Phase out Legacy Add-Ons, Will Support WebExtensions

On 12/27/17 11:43 AM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 27-12-2017 14:23, Luis escreveu:
Ed Mullen wrote:
On 12/27/2017 at 9:12 AM, Desiree created this epitome of digital genius:

A new Windows 10 Pro computer is being delivered tomorrow.  I have
not used Windows 10 before so it will be awhile before I set up TB on
it but it will be interesting to see if I have the painting problem
in Windows 10 also.  It has a nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 card.

There are steps you can take to make W10 look like W7. If you need
help with that let us know.

Step number 1: Install Classic Shell (free)

The beauty of "there is always a way to keep things as you know and like and have used for many years, even when the heads of things seem to throw that out completely".

How do I put a 1940 Ford Coupe body on my 2017 Ford Fusion?

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop

general mailing list