Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Will Phase out Legacy Add-Ons, Will Support WebExtensions

Ed Mullen wrote:
On 12/27/2017 at 9:12 AM, Desiree created this epitome of digital genius:

A new Windows 10 Pro computer is being delivered tomorrow.  I have not used Windows 10 before so it will be awhile before I set up TB on it but it will be interesting to see if I have the painting problem in Windows 10 also.  It has a nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 card.

There are steps you can take to make W10 look like W7. If you need help with that let us know.

Step number 1: Install Classic Shell (free)
general mailing list