Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Will Phase out Legacy Add-Ons, Will Support WebExtensions

Em 26-12-2017 23:23, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/26/17 8:01 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 26-12-2017 21:23, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/26/17 3:36 PM, s|b wrote:
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:19:55 -0500, Caver1 wrote:

I can't seem to find a recent ESR version of TB. /Is/ there a recent

What version do you have?

Here is the most recent.

I open that page, I see the version 52.5.2 writen in the archive name
in the "Download" links, but no ESR written anywhere in that page. So
the question is still here, it seems: where do we find the most recent
ESR version of Thunderbird? My Firefox is ESR, my Thunderbird is
*not*. I want it to be ESR too, but how?

You download it from that link.

Thunderbird's mainstream release is extended support.

Thank you very much for saying and pointing this. You are a golden user of these groups.

general mailing list