Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Will Phase out Legacy Add-Ons, Will Support WebExtensions

Em 26-12-2017 23:23, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/26/17 8:01 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 26-12-2017 21:23, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/26/17 3:36 PM, s|b wrote:
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:19:55 -0500, Caver1 wrote:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/thunderbird-will-phase-out-legacy-add-ons-will-support-webextensions

I can't seem to find a recent ESR version of TB. /Is/ there a recent
ESR
version?

What version do you have?

Here is the most recent.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/all/

I open that page, I see the version 52.5.2 writen in the archive name
in the "Download" links, but no ESR written anywhere in that page. So
the question is still here, it seems: where do we find the most recent
ESR version of Thunderbird? My Firefox is ESR, my Thunderbird is
*not*. I want it to be ESR too, but how?

You download it from that link.

Thunderbird's mainstream release is extended support.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/organizations/

Thank you very much for saying and pointing this. You are a golden user of these groups.
(: