Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Will Phase out Legacy Add-Ons, Will Support WebExtensions

On 12/26/17 11:59 AM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 26-12-2017 14:39, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/26/17 11:19 AM, Caver1 wrote:

Page not Found.

As said in that page, that is something bad. It just means I will (after
a good number of months from now) have to also change my most used and
favorite mail manager (as it is already happening with one of my
favorite browsers). Choices do not lack, and I think that projects
similar to what Mate Desktop is for Gnome will be created, if they not
already exist - and if the FF derivatives that already exist are not yet
equivalent in "FF world".

Sad, Mozilla. Very sad news for Thunderbird too.

Will ahve to wait and see what TB WebExtensions will be available.
Also you will still be able to change the looks with chrome.

general mailing list