Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Will Phase out Legacy Add-Ons, Will Support WebExtensions

Em 26-12-2017 14:39, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/26/17 11:19 AM, Caver1 wrote:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/thunderbird-will-phase-out-legacy-add-ons-will-support-webextensions

Page not Found.

Try
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/thunderbird-will-phase-out-legacy-add-ons-will-support-webextensions/

As said in that page, that is something bad. It just means I will (after a good number of months from now) have to also change my most used and favorite mail manager (as it is already happening with one of my favorite browsers). Choices do not lack, and I think that projects similar to what Mate Desktop is for Gnome will be created, if they not already exist - and if the FF derivatives that already exist are not yet equivalent in "FF world".

Sad, Mozilla. Very sad news for Thunderbird too.