Web lists-archives.com

Re: A New Future for Thunderbird

On 12/22/17 3:30 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 22-12-2017 16:46, The Real Bev escreveu:
I don't want to switch to the new tab that I just opened until I WANT
to switch, and I can't have that.  Etc.

That is very bad, I agree with you. But... is that possible in FF? I
want to do that! How do you do it? Please teach me, if you know how.

I only know that both choices (open in background; or change focus
immediately) are possible at the same moment by using Opera 11, which is
still my favorite browser for several sites. My ultimate dream would be
to use the same kb shortcuts in FF for the same new tab actions...

general mailing list