Web lists-archives.com

Re: A New Future for Thunderbird

On 12/22/2017 11:12 AM, Big Al wrote:

Some of your complaints can be fixed.   There are quite a few
userChrome.css mods that have been floating around that radically change
57.  One of the major complaints were the square tabs.

The mods that change the regular tabs do nothing to the tree style (vertical) tabs, which is unfortunate -- since many of the mods offered by the TST author simply don't work.

I've take the mods and tweaked them for my personal use and have made
larger icons, fonts and moved the tabs below the URL bar.   I can't or
have no need to remove tabs, I don't use the sidebar of any sort.  But
there are ways to improve 57.  I kinda like what I've wound up with.

Unless you're watching a widescreen movie, sidebars occupy what would otherwise be wasted space. Plus columnar lists are WAY easier to read.

--
Cheers, Bev
  You are more likely to catch swine flu from a