Web lists-archives.com

Re: A New Future for Thunderbird

On 12/22/17 11:23 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/22/2017 07:30 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 13/12/2017 12:23 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
Thought I would share this blog post by the new Community Manager for
Thunderbird. I found it in the TB meeting notes from Nov. 14th, and
don't recall seeing it anywhere.

<http://ryanleesipes.me/a-new-future-for-thunderbird/>

Didn't even mention usenet.  Asshole.

Setting Followup-To: m.general

Keep copies of old versions of Thunderbird and add-ons you are using! :)

:-) +1 etc.

Sticking on 38.  Not planning on changing.

Well, Thanks to everyone for being critical instead of happy that the application has a future.

That post didn't show up in Planet Mozilla or Planet Thunderbird, which I am sure you are all subscribed to in your Thunderbird Blogs & News Feeds account. So I thought I would share it.

I'm sure you all saw the latest Thunderbird Blog post, dated 12/19/17 in your Blogs & News Feeds - Planet Mozilla Projects feed.

Anyway, enjoy the security vulnerabilities you are exposed to, including the "Mailsploit" vulnerability fixed in 52.5.2 released yesterday.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/52.5.2/releasenotes/

https://www.mailsploit.com/index

--
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>