Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping: David E. Ross Re: PrefBar check boxes.

On 12/21/2017 3:54 PM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> WaltS48:
>>>
>> Well, I know Preferences/Options now have a "Find in Preferences" Search
>> Bar in Firefox. Maybe SeaMonkey Next will adopt it.
>
> No need. You can search for preferences in SM.
>
>> It's not in Thunderbird 59.0a1.
>
> This one?
> http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/tb171222.png
>
> Hartmut

No, Find Preferences is NOT about searching for preferences.  It is
about my preferences for how I search from one session to the next.  For
example, I was having to set No Wrap every time I launched SeaMonkey.
The Find Preferences saves that so that it persists.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.