Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping: David E. Ross Re: PrefBar check boxes.

On 12/21/2017 3:54 PM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> WaltS48:
>> Well, I know Preferences/Options now have a "Find in Preferences" Search
>> Bar in Firefox. Maybe SeaMonkey Next will adopt it.
> No need. You can search for preferences in SM.
>> It's not in Thunderbird 59.0a1.
> This one?
> http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/tb171222.png
> Hartmut

No, Find Preferences is NOT about searching for preferences.  It is
about my preferences for how I search from one session to the next.  For
example, I was having to set No Wrap every time I launched SeaMonkey.
The Find Preferences saves that so that it persists.

David E. Ross

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.
general mailing list