Web lists-archives.com

Re: Expired articles

On 12/21/2017 4:45 PM, Terry wrote:
> On 12/21/2017 6:33 AM On a whim, Ed Mullen pounded out on the keyboard
>> Is anyone else seeing a lot of expired articles in these groups?  Here's
>> the message:
>> "Error!
>> newsgroup server responded:Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
>> Perhaps the article has expired
>> <k7-dnU90iaIeP6bHnZ2dnUU7-T_NnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>  (109723)
>> Click here to remove all expired articles "
> In the support groups? I thought there was a time limitation on them.
> Don't know about general though...

My replies in mozilla.support.seamonkey were "expiring" less than a day
after I posted them.  I suspect someone was playing moderator in a
newsgroup that is supposedly not moderated.

David E. Ross

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.
general mailing list