Web lists-archives.com

Fwd: 🎄 Happy Holidays | Win a trip to Oslo to meet Vivaldi

Happy Holidays!

As the year comes to a close, we're taking a minute to reminisce about the past year. And what a year it's been!

Our CEO, Jón, has had a fitting motto that nicely sums up 2017 for us: "keep shipping and do the right thing."

This year we kicked development into high gear, releasing 7 new stable versions of our browser. At the same time, we remind ourselves that Vivaldi's core values should never be compromised. Both in the products we make, and in speaking up when an issue needs our voice.

Read on for Jón's thoughts on the year just gone and the milestones we've achieved along the way: https://vivaldi.com/blog/happy-holidays-and-thank-you/

- Win a trip to meet Vivaldi in Oslo -

Finishing the year with a bang! Enter now for your chance to win a trip to Oslo and a behind-the-scenes look at Vivaldi's HQ. Get the details: https://vivaldi.com/blog/win-a-trip-to-oslo/

See you in 2018,
Team Vivaldi

Download Vivaldi: https://vivaldi.com

Unsubscribe: ...

    If this message and others are off-topic,
    disconsider that part of it, or ask it to be
    moved to another group. If someone replied
    here, my opinion is that there is no problem
    with that - a problem is something that is
    really rare, IMO.
general mailing list