Web lists-archives.com

Re: Early returns on Firefox Quantum 57

On 12/21/17 7:53 PM, Terry wrote:
On 12/21/2017 4:43 PM On a whim, Wolf K pounded out on the keyboard

On 2017-12-21 19:38, Terry wrote:
PaQ won't put quotes around a paste. I use TB and what you typed still
wasn't a quote.

Paste as Quotation works with quote(s) from previous poster(s). It uses
colour plus>  or vertical bars to show thread-level.

If you want to show an imported quote from some other source, you have
to add quotation marks and any other identifying data.

"It's all rather confusing, really" (attrib. to Neddy Seagoon, The Goon

Hopefully Walt will read this...

Yep, It's rather confusing and I'll continue to do what I've been doing for years.

Happy Holidays! Only 6 more months before the days start getting shorter. :(

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop

general mailing list