Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping: David E. Ross Re: PrefBar check boxes.

On 12/21/2017 10:00 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 12/21/17 12:52 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
>> At least four of the SeaMonkey extensions restore
>> capabilities that the Mozilla developers decided users did not want,
>> despite user complaints that they were indeed wanted.
>

> What are they and how many users complained out of the 60% that use
> extensions?

I installed the following merely to restore lost capabilities:
* Add-ons Manager - Version Number
* Expire history by days
* Find Preferences
* Old Default Image Style
plus the PrefBar item Permissions Menu

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.