Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping: David E. Ross Re: PrefBar check boxes.

On 12/21/2017 10:00 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 12/21/17 12:52 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
>> At least four of the SeaMonkey extensions restore
>> capabilities that the Mozilla developers decided users did not want,
>> despite user complaints that they were indeed wanted.
> What are they and how many users complained out of the 60% that use
> extensions?

I installed the following merely to restore lost capabilities:
* Add-ons Manager - Version Number
* Expire history by days
* Find Preferences
* Old Default Image Style
plus the PrefBar item Permissions Menu

David E. Ross

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.
general mailing list