Web lists-archives.com

Re: Expired articles

On 12/21/2017 at 9:55 AM, Caver1 created this epitome of digital genius:
On 12/21/17 9:33 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
Is anyone else seeing a lot of expired articles in these groups?  Here's
the message:

"Error!
newsgroup server responded:Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Perhaps the article has expired

<k7-dnU90iaIeP6bHnZ2dnUU7-T_NnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx> (109723)

Click here to remove all expired articles "

Haven't seen any expired articles.

What's weird is after I posted that I clicked on it and it had the expired message in it. Then I left the n.m.o account, and when I came back I could see my message. Tried repairing the account folders and it didn't do anything to help.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/