Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: Outlook and Save to drafts

On 12/20/2017 11:09 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 12/20/2017 at 1:17 PM, T created this epitome of digital genius:
Hi All,

Please suffer an off topic question.  I am writing
here as I know you guys know the answer.

I am going to see an Outlook-o-holic in a couple of
hours.  He crashes a lot (Quelle surprise!) while
he is typing up new messages.  And he is really mad
about it too.

Does Outlook have a "save" button, as does Thunderbird,

Yes.

Or is he stuck with re-writing each letter?

Outlook 2007

Tools - Options - Preferences tab - Email Options - Advanced Email Options - Autosave itmes ...

Thank you!

Is there a save button whilst he is composing?