Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: fixed colors => why some pages do *not* show which text is selected?

Em 18-12-2017 13:33, Tanstaafl escreveu:
On 12/17/2017, 7:13:16 AM, Ocalab <ocalab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried the "invert lightness" thing. It is not good because:

- it *needs* javascript enabled (no, I do *not* have it enabled in the
profile I most use

That is probably the cause of most if not all of your problems.

JS is not evil, although it can be used that way, but the bottom line
is, there are way too many things that will break if you completely
disable it.

If you inisist on shooting yourself in the foot, then I certainly won't
waste time trying to help...

That does not justify the problem!

I will wait for the help of someone else. There is a clear problem, and I hope I can find a way to solve it.
general mailing list