Web lists-archives.com

Re: FCC votes to remove protections for the open Internet in the USA.

On 2017-12-19 03:42, Daniel wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
On 12/16/2017 at 8:10 PM, Daniel created this epitome of digital genius:
Terry wrote:
On 12/16/2017 12:56 AM On a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard

Daniel wrote:
Look out, Terry!! Comments like that might get you black-banned!! ;-P

"black-banned"!! Can we still say that now-a-days?? ;-)

I think the phrase you were going for is "black-balled."

You're probably right, Ed, but in general usage there is also "black-banned"

(If my typing has just gone a bit wonky, please excuse me, but I've just suffered a whole-house/whole-suburb power-failure!!)

Sounds like Australia-only to me. Never heard or saw that phrase until you used it.

Wolf K
"The next conference for the time travel design team will be held two weeks ago."
general mailing list