Web lists-archives.com

Re: FCC votes to remove protections for the open Internet in the USA.

On 2017-12-17 17:08, Terry wrote:
??? Hello! I posted the link to the entire article!  I only suggested to those who didn't want to read all of it to read the final comments, and "NET NEUTRALITY IS A MYTH" is one of the last two.

Care to try again? No wait. Scratch that.

I read it. The whole thing. Very interesting. Thanks.

FWIW, if Chairman Pai's proposed changes go through, then net neutrality won't be even an aspiration any more.

Also, "it's just business" is no excuse for corporate shenanigans. Business exists to serve customers.

Wolf K
"The next conference for the time travel design team will be held two weeks ago."
general mailing list