Web lists-archives.com

Re: FCC votes to remove protections for the open Internet in the USA.

On 2017-12-17 17:05, Terry wrote:
On 12/16/2017 5:10 PM On a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard

Terry wrote:
On 12/16/2017 12:56 AM On a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard

Daniel wrote:
Terry wrote:
On 12/15/2017 5:14 AM On a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard

PietB wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Didn't Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore have something to
do with the invention of the Internet?? ;-P
No, he was CTO of Climate Change on the Internet. :-)

Yeap!! I may have selected the wrong V.P.!! It might have been Dan
Quayle that I was thinking about!! ;-(
Nope. You were right. He made that claim.
What?? Me Right!! Shock Horror!! ;-P

Thanks, Walt.
Woops!! Of course I meant "Thanks, Terry.".

Yes, Walt would never provide you info like that... ;-)

Look out, Terry!! Comments like that might get you black-banned!! ;-P

"black-banned"!! Can we still say that now-a-days?? ;-)

Only quietly... ;-)

"Black balled", actually, from a not so ancient method of voting to punish a member of a society, or to expel them. Each member dropped either a black or a white ball into a container (secretly, of course). More black balls than white balls meant you were done for.

Wolf K
"The next conference for the time travel design team will be held two weeks ago."
general mailing list