Web lists-archives.com

Re: More FF57 things to be concerned about?

Jeff Layman wrote:
Just posted in another NG:

I changed my default browser to Opera the very moment Mozilla announced that FF was paired with Google's Chrome. Then I moved Yandex one place up and left Epic Privacy Browser as my secure browser. At this time FF 57 is my fifth browser after Baslisk. Why so many browsers? Simply because I use them, along with Vivaldi for developing. Of course I use Tor as well.

Besides I always check what FF has surreptitiously installed in the background not just as extensions but as plugins too. For instance I have disabled the Widevine Content Decryption Module plugin provided by Google Inc. To be honest right now everything related to Quantum is suspicious for me. I hope the future proves me I'm wrong.
general mailing list