Re: Firefox: fixed colors => why some pages do *not* show which text is selected?
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 22:49:05 -0800
- From: 5 <five@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Firefox: fixed colors => why some pages do *not* show which text is selected?
On 12/16/2017 08:57 AM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 16-12-2017 14:49, Ocalab escreveu:
This is Firefox 52 ESR.
I use the settings to force the change of pages' colors:
1. Go to URL about:preferences#content
2. Click the "colors" button
3. Choose a light color for text, and a dark color for background
4. Change the dropdown menu "Substitute page colors..." to "always"
5. Click "ok"
With these settings, something strange (something bad) happens with some
pages. When I select their text (to copy and paste parts of it, for
example) I cannot see the text selection. It is invisible! Why that
When you want a light color for text, and a dark color for background,
use a bookmarklet.
The one called "invert lightness" does the job, available at
<https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/> in the "Color Bookmarklets"
general mailing list