Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: fixed colors => why some pages do *not* show which text is selected?

Em 16-12-2017 23:00, Good Guy escreveu:
On 16/12/2017 22:52, Ocalab wrote:

I created a completely new profile. After that I changed the setting.
Then I loaded the page

https://www.letras.mus.br/engenheiros-do-hawaii/45706/

And it happened again. The problem is as I originally described: I can
only see the selection when holding CTRL. It is invisible while I make
it, and also after I leave it selected.

Well then tell us what changes you are making.  Perhaps it's those
changes that are wrong.

The only changes I did were those I wrote in the first post! Check there, it is very detailed and explained. The page colors changed and asked to be always used. That is all. A brand new profile was created just to test for this discussion, so any other changes the default profile has (like some changes I did using about:config) did not exist - all just default values. The problem repeated.

--
=
    If this messages and others are off-topic,