Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: fixed colors => why some pages do *not* show which text is selected?

On 12/16/17 4:17 PM, Ocalab wrote:
The last times I tried to post anything in the moderated groups, it did not work. Someone told me the messages can wait up to a month for a moderator to read them and to approve them or not. So I posted this here, and asked a favour from someone to repost there.

So that somebody wasn't the moderator.

It appears you refuse to contact him about the issue as he directed you to do, in his post informing you that your post was deleted and all future posts would be held for moderation.

Either post support question to the support newsgroup and wait for them to be moderated.

You could also try using Firefox Support on mozillaZine.

<http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38&sid=81881e4b1cf68cedf7558e1913fc0cfc>

Or the official Mozilla support site.

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/get-community-support>

Be sure to read the rules first.