Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: fixed colors => why some pages do *not* show which text is selected?

On 16/12/2017 22:52, Ocalab wrote:

I created a completely new profile. After that I changed the setting. Then I loaded the page

And it happened again. The problem is as I originally described: I can only see the selection when holding CTRL. It is invisible while I make it, and also after I leave it selected.

Well then tell us what changes you are making. Perhaps it's those changes that are wrong.

With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
general mailing list