Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: fixed colors => why some pages do *not* show which text is selected?

On 16/12/2017 22:52, Ocalab wrote:

I created a completely new profile. After that I changed the setting. Then I loaded the page

https://www.letras.mus.br/engenheiros-do-hawaii/45706/

And it happened again. The problem is as I originally described: I can only see the selection when holding CTRL. It is invisible while I make it, and also after I leave it selected.

Well then tell us what changes you are making. Perhaps it's those changes that are wrong.

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.