Web lists-archives.com

Re: Early returns on Firefox Quantum 57

On 2017-12-16 17:20, Terry wrote:
Back when papers were released once per day, and most morning news reported the evening prior, and evening news was about half a days worth, reporters took time to verify sources. Now the media rushes to beat everyone else and posts to social media and internet blogs without verification of sources. Sloppy, error prone, hence "fake news".

I don't blame the media, I blame gullible social media users. They'll believe and repost anything. If =something is "trending", you could bet it's trivial or misleading or both. You would win your bet often enough to make a good living at it. Which is why you won't find anyone taking your bet.

Wolf K
"The next conference for the time travel design team will be held two weeks ago."
general mailing list