Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: fixed colors => why some pages do *not* show which text is selected?

Em 16-12-2017 19:44, Good Guy escreveu:
On 16/12/2017 16:57, Ocalab wrote:

Correct attachment now! Sorry, I attached another one for a "attach
only after saving" mistake while editing the shots.

No such problems here.  You have made so may changes to your setup that
it is now completely messed up.  You need to reset everything to
defualts so that you know what is the problem.

See this video of my test:

<https://youtu.be/K8SUrNbmzxU>

Strange that this problem does not occur with you. I will try to repeat it in a new profile that I change *only that* setting. In a few minutes I report here.

It should not matter (possibly, not guaranteed to, that is why I did not say) but I am using a Debian 9 linux with Mate Desktop.

I will watch your video now. Thank you for making it! (:

--
=
    If this messages and others are off-topic,