Web lists-archives.com

Re: Early returns on Firefox Quantum 57

On 12/16/2017 2:28 AM On a whim, Christian Riechers pounded out on the keyboard

On 12/16/2017 1:36 AM, Terry wrote:
To those writing in to the Mozilla webmaster, I provide a link to 56.0.2
and how to turn off updating, for those frustrated by v57. Most had
sworn off FF altogether, but at least with the older version they're
happy, even if it doesn't get patched.

That's bad advice. The proper response would be to point those folks to
the support web site, ot the support news group.
Why you're still allowed to do that is a miracle to me. But I guess you
do enjoy your little empire, and no one at Mozilla cares about it.

You have an opinion, which everyone has. The support sites are basically worthless to those writing in. I actually help them believe it or not, even if Mozilla could care less. Your criticism of what I do is also worthless, but you continue to live in your little kingdom of Mozilla worship here. And no one at Mozilla cares about it.

Millions have left FF because of developers more interested in their stupid ideas than listening to users. And it shows. With 11% or less of the browser market, they're barely a blip anymore.