Web lists-archives.com

Re: A New Future for Thunderbird

On 12/16/2017, 5:46:46 AM, Desiree <melelina@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, and rightly so as Mozilla is violating the ADA (and even worse
> violations for those who are blind).

The ADA is just more unconstitutional government overreach - as is 95%
of what the federal government does these days.

By all means, use all the social pressure you want, but there is NO
Constitutionally delegated authority for this kind of government coercion.

> I require Windowblinds in order to use a computer with Windows 8 or
> 10.
Why?

> Microsoft is also to blame as the same monitor used with XP Pro gives
> black font but on Windows 8 and 10 it can only provide gray font.
> This is problem for many who use desktops with Windows 8/10.
Or its a DRIVER problem (almost certainly).

Get a newer computer with supported hardware, or stop whining.