Web lists-archives.com

Re: Early returns on Firefox Quantum 57

On 12/12/2017 11:17 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
It appears things are looking good.

In less than a month, Firefox Quantum has already been installed by over 170M people around the world. We’re just getting started and early returns are super encouraging.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/12/12/early-returns-on-firefox-quantum-point-to-growth/>

More users coming from Chrome. Mobile is growing and more.

I moved from Chrome. I like both but I was eventually able to find and compile a good userChrome.css that make the appearance okay and I do like some of the features. That and I don't use many add-ons so I only lost one that really wasn't more than a toy, favicon reloader.

I petty but I like the bookmark feature that FF always defaults to "other bookmarks" and I can quickly bookmark and then come back later and figure out if I reallly want it or move it to it's proper place.

Al.