Web lists-archives.com

Re: A New Future for Thunderbird

On 12/16/17 5:46 AM, Desiree wrote:
On 12/15/2017 4:48 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 12/15/2017, 5:47:04 AM, Desiree <melelina@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suspect a conflict between Windowblinds and the current versions of TB.  I require Windowblinds since I don't have Windows 7 where it would not be necessary but is necessary on Windows 8 and 10.

So use the much better and truly free ClassicShell, what I've been using
since Windows 7 (I prefer the old Windows 2000 style Start Menu).

There is negative history between Mozilla products and Windowblinds.

Yet you continue to use it - and blame Mozilla?

Yes, and rightly so as Mozilla is violating the ADA (and even worse violations for those who are blind).  I require Windowblinds in order to use a computer with Windows 8 or 10.  Microsoft is also to blame as the same monitor used with XP Pro gives black font but on Windows 8 and 10 it can only provide gray font.  This is problem for many who use desktops with Windows 8/10.

Firefox accessibility features

<http://mzl.la/1BAQLaS>

The Accessibility Service Indicator

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/accessibility-services#firefox:win10:fx57>