Web lists-archives.com

Re: Early returns on Firefox Quantum 57

On 12/15/17 7:32 PM, Terry wrote:
On 12/12/2017 8:17 AM On a whim, WaltS48 pounded out on the keyboard

It appears things are looking good.

In less than a month, Firefox Quantum has already been installed by over 170M people around the world. We’re just getting started and early returns are super encouraging.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/12/12/early-returns-on-firefox-quantum-point-to-growth/>

More users coming from Chrome. Mobile is growing and more.

Yes, by "auto-update", meaning those computers already had FF installed...

Care to hear the "other" side of Mozilla's fake news?
https://www.computerworld.com/article/3243010/web-browsers/mozillas-claims-of-firefox-quantum-success-arent-confirmed-by-user-stats.html

I've been inundated by users who continue to write in to the Mozilla webmaster email. They're making a last ditch effort to contact someone because they've had it.

Terry

Sure I'll hear the other sides fake news. Now that all news is fake, we should stop following news.

Thanks for the read.

I'm sure Firefox is losing some users, gaining some users and so are Chrome, IE, Opera, SeaMonkey and all the other browsers.

The universe is in constant change.

--
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop