Web lists-archives.com

Re: FCC votes to remove protections for the open Internet in the USA.

On 12/15/17 7:48 PM, Terry wrote:
On 12/14/2017 12:19 PM On a whim, WaltS48 pounded out on the keyboard

Get ready to pay more to access some content and services.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Mozilla. "Donate so we can..." uh,

You don't think Google or Apple and others were already abusing what
liberals are crying about, even with NN?

"NET NEUTRALITY IS A MYTH" (just read that section near the end if you
don't want to read all of it)

The author in the above stated;

"(Update: If the change documented below is correct, then I have to disagree entirely with Ajit Pai's latest proposals)"

general mailing list