Web lists-archives.com

Re: FCC votes to remove protections for the open Internet in the USA.

On 2017-12-15 11:01, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 12/15/2017, 10:32:08 AM, Wolf K <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I try to remember that anti-statists will always believe what they want
to believe.......

Actually, everyone believes what they want to believe, and most are
incapable of separating fantasy from reality. Thankfully I don't suffer
from HITS (HeadInTheSand) disease.

And I note that anti-statists expect the state to implement their beliefs.

Typical nonsensical gibberish from a HITS sufferer.

Ah, yes, if you don't like what's being said, label it gibberish.

Or, wait, is it remotely possible that you didn't understand what I said.

Nah.

Couldn't be.

--
Wolf K