Web lists-archives.com

Re: Early returns on Firefox Quantum 57

On 12/12/2017 8:17 AM On a whim, WaltS48 pounded out on the keyboard

It appears things are looking good.

In less than a month, Firefox Quantum has already been installed by over 170M people around the world. We’re just getting started and early returns are super encouraging.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/12/12/early-returns-on-firefox-quantum-point-to-growth/>

More users coming from Chrome. Mobile is growing and more.

Yes, by "auto-update", meaning those computers already had FF installed...

Care to hear the "other" side of Mozilla's fake news?
https://www.computerworld.com/article/3243010/web-browsers/mozillas-claims-of-firefox-quantum-success-arent-confirmed-by-user-stats.html

I've been inundated by users who continue to write in to the Mozilla webmaster email. They're making a last ditch effort to contact someone because they've had it.

Terry