Web lists-archives.com

Re: FCC votes to remove protections for the open Internet in the USA.

On 12/15/17 9:22 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 12/15/2017 at 2:41 AM, Ron Hunter created this epitome of digital genius:
On 12/14/2017 2:19 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
Get ready to pay more to access some content and services.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/12/14/todays-net-neutrality-vote-an-unsurprising-unfortunate-disappointment/>

So, things revert to how they were before 2015.  Was it so bad then? Much ado about nothing.

+1

Are you sure about that?

Your ISP isn't going to throttle your connections to certain sites like Comcast did with Netflix, and who knows what else the providers have in mind.

How about.

Greetings User,

We have noticed you get over 100 emails a day. This puts a strain on our servers, so to provide you with the best possible service, we will be charging you ten cents an email for each email over 50 that you receive.

This charge will be automatically be added to your monthly bill.

Thanks for being a customer.

Your ISP.

--
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>