Web lists-archives.com

Re: FCC votes to remove protections for the open Internet in the USA.

andrewlb@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 12:19:16 PM UTC-8, WaltS48 wrote:
Get ready to pay more to access some content and services.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/12/14/todays-net-neutrality-vote-an-unsurprising-unfortunate-disappointment/>

"No Net Neutrality means you might have to pay more for less internet. Programs like Firefox are only possible because of a free, open web."

What a load of horse s**t. Firefox was created and became one of the most popular web browsers available LONG before Obama illegally imposed Net Neutrality on the internet through executive order. The Internet existed without Government hand-holding for 20 years without Net Neutrality and I don't recall any ISPs throttling competitors, ramping up fees, or any of the other 'sky is falling' claims being made by proponents of Net Neutrality now that its rightfully being ended.

Didn't Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore have something to do with the invention of the Internet?? ;-P

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Er, Um, ... I  mean "Go Dallas Cowboys!!"