Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is this group moderated?

On 12/14/2017 4:06 AM, Daniel wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>> On 12/13/2017 6:28 PM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
>>> David E. Ross:

>>> Are you sure about that? Really sure? In the past that was not true.
>>>
>>> Hartmut
>>>

>> Mozilla newsgroups are listed at
>> <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/>.  Those newgroups that are
>> moderated are indicated as such.  There is no indication of moderation
>> for mozilla.support.seamonkey.
>>
> Well, that might explain why we are seeing all the Italian Spam in m.s.sm!!

I see no such spam.  But then I know how to create filters to deal with
such offensive junk.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.