Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox laggy on Android?

Dave Royal wrote:
cwmrlow@xxxxxxxxx Wrote in message:

I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 and Ive been noticing Firefox runs very slow on it. This is the first time I've ran firefox in years both at home and on my phone.

I suggest you repost this in mozilla.support.firefox
Or https://support.mozilla.org

Mention how old the device is and what flavour of Android.

This 'general' group is for general mozilla chat.

but, the original poster may have to wait for their post to appear on the m.s.ff news group as, unless the poster has previously been approved to post, their posts will be held for moderation, so may take some time to actually appear on the m.s.ff news group.

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Er, Um, ... I  mean "Go Dallas Cowboys!!"
general mailing list