Web lists-archives.com

Re: A New Future for Thunderbird

On 2017-12-12 15:08, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/12/2017 11:43 AM, Mark12547 wrote:
In article <9LOdnVn5k40eiK3HnZ2dnUU7-audnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, .@. says...

Alas, no place to respond to the author to let the author know the
survey is allowing only one mail provider, whereas some of us use both a
well-known provider and our ISP's email service and have multiple
accounts. (Me: two providers, a total of 3 accounts.)

Does trashmail count?  I have 3 different mail servers besides
trashmail.  And usenet wasn't even mentioned, although I added it in
'Other'.  Who are these people and what do they want?

Yeah, I added NNTP in "Other" as well. We need more people to do this. I also mentioned that I do not want the UI "Modernized" since I use Themes to return the UI to what it looked like in TB2/TB3.

! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  6 x 9 = 42, in base 13.

general mailing list