Web lists-archives.com

Re: A New Future for Thunderbird

On 12/12/2017 11:43 AM, Mark12547 wrote:
In article <9LOdnVn5k40eiK3HnZ2dnUU7-audnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, .@. says...
<http://ryanleesipes.me/a-new-future-for-thunderbird/>

Alas, no place to respond to the author to let the author know the
survey is allowing only one mail provider, whereas some of us use both a
well-known provider and our ISP's email service and have multiple
accounts. (Me: two providers, a total of 3 accounts.)

Does trashmail count? I have 3 different mail servers besides trashmail. And usenet wasn't even mentioned, although I added it in 'Other'. Who are these people and what do they want?

--
Cheers, Bev
  "I don't care who your father is! Drop that cross