Web lists-archives.com

Re: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?

Ocalab wrote:
Em 11-12-2017 18:02, Good Guy escreveu:
On 11/12/2017 19:24, Ocalab wrote:

Another message appeared now in m.supp.thunderbird (around 19:00 UTC),
although I wrote and sent it hours ago. (...)

You must be in CI's moderation list so just persevere.  The list is
reviewed monthly so if you "behave" for the rest of the month and also
in January then you will become "normal" in February.  I believe the
month here means calendar month.

It probably is. And i really think it is unfair.

I just cannot decide what to do with the pretty normal posts I tried since yesterday. They may appear as duplicates if I send them again, or post them in a different profile - will they appear hours later, a day later... or never appear? I just cannot decide because all the wrong things here are completely silent.

No need to re-send your posts, as they will also be held for moderation. Just wait for those that you have already sent to be moderated and appear on the support groups .... or be sent back to you with a note/warning from Chris!!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Er, Um, ... I  mean "Go Dallas Cowboys!!"